Saturday, July 25th, 2020
Register the day of event at 10:30am. Tournament begins at 11:00am. Tournament organized by Capital City Cornhole. Due to COVID-19, all participants will need to read the following to learn about the safety precautions that have been put in place to take part in the tournament.
Cornhole Tournament COVID-19 Guidelines:
- The Warrensburg Corn Festival Committee and Capital City Cornhole have the right and responsibility to remove any participant or spectator not in compliance of safety measures and/or is deemed to place others at risk of health and safety due to COVID-19.
- The Festival Committee has the right to limit the amount of participants to safely maintain social distancing.
- Signs referencing Illinois Social distancing guidelines will be posted around area designated for the cornhole tournament. The signs will include, but is not limited to, social distancing guidelines, hand washing guidelines, and recommend wearing a facial mask.
- Handwashing stations and hand sanitizer will be available.
- Two areas of play will be roped off to limit the amount of individuals to no more than 50. The two areas of game play will be separated by 30 feet of open space. The individuals allowed in the area of play will consist of Festival Committee Members, Capital City Cornhole employees, and/ or participants in actual game play. The participants not in actual game play will not be allowed in the roped off area and must wait their turn outside of roped area. The participants and Capital City Cornhole employees will be given and must wear wristbands to identify those individuals allowed in game play areas.
- Each cornhole lane of play will be spaced at least 6 feet apart. The lane of play consists of two boards and 2 teams. Each team consists of 2 players for a total of 4 players at a lane.
- Teams must stay within their lane of play unless walking to or leaving their designated lane of play.
- The cornhole boards in the lane of play will be disinfected before and after each match.
- Each team will be provided their own set of bags which they are responsible for. Players are not allowed to touch or handle bags which are not assigned to them.
- Players should wear a mask covering mouth and nose during game play and/or walking to and from their lane.
- Each player must register and must sign a COVID-19 waiver form and consent to a temperature check. The person registering with a temperature 100.4+ or have symptoms of COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate in the tournament.
Postponed to 2021
The Warrensburg Tour de Corn Bike Ride offering riders of all skill levels a chance to ride a 20 mile, 40 mile, and 62 mile route. The scenic routes consist of flat and hilly country roadways. Click on an option below for more information and to pre-register or contact Melissa at WarrensburgTourdeCorn@gmail.com.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the PawPrint Ministries.
POSTPONED TO 2021
Festival 5K Run/ Walk & Kid’s Fun Run
Open to all runners and walkers! Start line is located at the Warrensburg-Latham High School parking lot and ends on the track. Click below to register online.
Postponed to 2021
Cash Prizes for “Best In Show”
$100 for 1st
$50 for 2nd
$25 for 3rd Place
Prizes awarded on the Main Stage at Noon!
No Entry Fee
Judging will focus on: creativity, use of theme and entertainment value.
Line up: 9:00-9:45 am on the 100 block of West St. (Warrensburg-Latham Elementary School)
Parade route: W. Warren St., left on N. Main, left on North St, ending at WLES.